Friday, January 22, 2010

Coding 101

As simple and as everyday browsing the web is today; does anyone ever think about how it is put together? People browse the Internet on their phones, on their televisions, and it is used to teach. We know how to use it but don’t usually know how to create it. Taking a computer mediated class this semester I do not really know how to create websites.

Sure there was the craze of MySpace and Xanga before Facebook and Twitter where people created their own site with codes but most people did a copy and paste. I understood the codes for the most part and changed them to my liking but I could not build a whole website from scratch. I hope to learn codes better and learn to make a website in this class. I feel excited to learn code but at the same time codes for a whole website entails plenty of letters, numbers, and symbols in front of me. Yet one must know the basics to thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment